LF: Re : PROBLEM INSTALLING FARGO with latest ROM !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re : PROBLEM INSTALLING FARGO with latest ROM !!

You should download a fargo version fitting your ROM version. You may find
one on Daniel Kao's page at
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~kao/fargo/92b.html.
Good luck :-)

<pre>
--
      \\||//
       oo                      Yann Rapaport
> De : Béber <beber@worldnet.fr>
> A : list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org
> Objet : LF: PROBLEM INSTALLING FARGO with latest ROM !!
> Date : mercredi 27 novembre 1996 22:38
>
> I've tried to install Fargo on my TI-92 and on one of a friend
>
> The 92 of my friend works perfectly with fargo and mine don't reset when
> I have the error sending the backup
>
> CAN ANYONE HELP ME ???
>
> My ROM is about three weeks old and it's a calculator that normally is
> reserved to teachers (with a link to a LCD projector set). I noticed
> also that there is no catridge pack near the AA battery, and my friend's
> one had one... (ROM 1.3 and my ROM is 1.11)
>

> THANK YOU !!
>
> pic of my self test :

</pre>