Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Nick J Schaf wrote:

> I see there are numerous sophomores on this list; Well, I'm a junior, so
> there...
> 	I go to AHS in Hartland, WI.  There are approximately 10 people
> in the school that qwn 92's out of the 1700 students.  However, I also
> know that Hartford High School (Hartford, WI) bought either 30 or 90
> (don't remember which) 92's to use for teaching Geometry classes.

	well i am a junior also, and the math team rpesident, we have a
tratidion started alst year, that the math team president(s) have to have
92's, so now i am the only one, it is coool,  especially now it has games,
and pics,
"In adolescence, I hated life and was continually on the verge of suicide,
from which, however, I was restrained by the desire to learn more
mathematics"
	--Bertrand Russell "The Conquest of Happiness"