LF: TI-92 Envy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: TI-92 Envy

I've read many letters regarding the awe of other students when the 92 is
pulled out.  In my school of 1750, I was the first one to have a 92.
(Through my school you can get quite a discount-I got the 92 for $160 and
didn't have to pay any tax nor shipping & handling)  I have a great
homework program on my 92, so I use it in all classes.  I pulled it out
in Biology one day last year and about 10 people came over with that
famous "What the Hell is that!?!", including the girl I'm interested in.
So- the moral is: the 92 can be useful in other ways than just math,
especially now with Fargo; you can whip out those great pics.  {Has
anyone seen that new Sandra Bullock pic on TI-Calc?--pretty cool!, but it
takes 32K of mem}

!Black Magic!
(Nick Schaf)