Re: LF: BACKUP FOR VER. 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: BACKUP FOR VER. 1.1

> <excerpt>At 01:25 PM 11/24/96 -0600, you wrote:
>
> >Does anyone have a pre-installed Fargo backup for version 1.1?  I
> would
>
> >get my own but to install Fargo, you have to have a PC.  I am on a
> MAC.
>
> >Please, any help would be appreciated.
>
> Fargo will not run on ROM 1.1.  It only runs on 1.2 or later (correct
> me if I am wrong).

I Must say I'm not certain... I seem to recall that there are severe
problems with runing fargo on the EALLY early versions due to a
completly different memory map..
If you really have such an early rom version, I suggest you try
contacting Ti and see if they'll replace yout ti-92 with a more
up-to-date version (1.1. was pretty buggy, and has old style
internals)

Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/