Re: LF: Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fargo

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:57:25 +0000, you wrote:

>I just though I'd let you lot know that I am now back in contact with
>David Ellswoth and work is going ahead on finishing fargo.. We are
>currenly discussing the more problematic issues of memory allocation.
>Please, don't respond to me about this, I don't have time to answer
>many mails, but I just though i'd keep you all posted on the
>situation..
>
>(feel free to reply to the list, however, just don't expect many
>
>Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
>           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/

Thanks *so* much Fargo-Team! I just have one question for everyone
(and Rob or Dan Eble). I saw on the list a while ago that Rob and Dan
had a 68k dissassembler that they would send to anyone who is
interested. Does anyone have that? If so, I'd like a copy. Thanks!

-Tim
<pre>
--
Tim Gerla    |   timg@climax.polaristel.net -=={UDIC}==-