Re: LF: Re: unsubscribe list-fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 02:32 PM 11/23/96 -0800, you wrote:

>> unsubscribe list-fargo

>you dumb ass. Thats not how you unsuscribe.

My point exactly.  Not only is he wasting a message by posting this, he doesn't correct this person's error by telling them what they need to do.  It's like punishing a kid for doing something when he doesn't know what he did, and how not to do it again.  Yes, people can be downright stupid, but it doesn't help anything to tell them that they are stupid, without trying to help them out, for you are just contributing to the problem (If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem), not helping it.

Oh well, listen to me, don't, just do something about it

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>