Re: LF: New grayscale picture

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: New grayscale picture

OK, I have a comment.  Nice pic, but why don't you make SMALLER pics?

At 12:02 AM 11/22/96 +0100, you wrote:

>Ok, if you want a really LARGE image, check my ftp at
>ftp.nada.kth.se:/home/md94-jmi/pub/ti92/bullock.zip
>
>It's a scrollable grayscale picture of Sandra Bullock, 240x512.
>I had some problems packing this one so it's not packed; the
>program file is 30k so make sure you have that much free.
>It does not require any libraries.
>
>Also check the Fargo page I'm working on at:
>www.nada.kth.se/~md94-jmi/fargo/
>
>//Sasq (Jonas Minnberg)

                Bye!

Funny quote:  "Who is General Failure and why is he reading drive C?"
/          Michael R. Newman             /__  /__    SlingShot!      \
\   http://www.dodgenet.com/~miken      ___/ ___/                    /
/         miken@dodgenet.com                                         \
\                                 * GENERAL COMPUTER TROUBLESHOOTING /
/                                        * WEB PAGE PUBLISHERS       \
\             Alternate:              http://www.dodgenet.com/~ss    /
/ mike.newman@st-edmond.pvt.k12.ia.us       ss@dodgenet.com          \

Follow-Ups: References: