Re: LF: !! Keepout 1.5 BUGS !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: !! Keepout 1.5 BUGS !!

At 09:23 PM 11/22/96 CST, you wrote:
>Well, I put Keepout 1.5 on my calc, and It will NOT let me type in the
>timg default password!!! I had to reset my calc 3 times!! Tim, what's
>gonig on here? How come you made me reset 3 times? Each time it didn't
>work!
>
>You better check out this MAJOR bug in your software pronto!
You know something?  If you weren't screwing the files up with TI-CONV, it
might just work.  The link92xp program was not designed to send binary
files over to the calculator.  It was designed to send TI-BASIC group
files.  It's not hard to see why you might have problems.  Keepout works
very well, and I've never had a problem with it.  I've even changed my
password, it's the only ASM editing I have ever done yet, but it worked
perfectly too.  Before you go criticising someone and telling them that
there software is buggy, maybe you should make sure that you used it
correctly.  I think he would have noticed by now, along w/ everyone else
here that there was that type of bug in his software, and there isn't.
It's not tim's fault.  You cannot blame him, because you were the guy who
put it on your calculator and ran it, you are to blame entirely, stop
whining and crying to the rest of society.  If you are going to waste my
time and flame me back, do it privately so we may spare the group.

Aaron