LF: networking: wave of the future!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: networking: wave of the future!

i have been able to stop fargo from crashing on my rom 1.3 by:
a)  not using fterm, in fact, not even keeping it on calc
b)  turning off calculator in between every use of fargo program

inconvenient, but important if you use your calc for calculus and
physics.  i have functions and notes that i need!

also: i think networking is a super-dog-awesome idea.  i also think
that servers are not necessary, and possibly hubs are not necessary.  if
we would splice two black link cables together, i think each calculator
could send it's own data and know what to receive, under fargo.  i think
we should stop trying to turn out '92's into game gears and make some
really intuitive new projects.  Of course, I am unskilled and have no
plan ;) to try such things.

bswets(bolivia)