LF: Re: ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: ???

----------
> From: JTerr911@aol.com
> To: list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: LF: ???
> Date: Sunday, November 17, 1996 8:05 PM
>
> I got some questions:
> 1) I loaded fargo onto my calc and the 3 programs (which I converted to
> parallel format first) and the hot key didnt work
>
> 2) I converted all the 92P files to 92@ (because I use the homemade link)
and
> sent them to my 92, I got most to work, but on many I got the message
> "Library not available" (or something to that extent)
>
> 3) When I tried to run the program that shows memory status (hexlib or
> Hexdump, I forget) but anyway it locked up my 92 and I had to reset
>
> Any help you guys can give me is greatly appreciated
>
> Confused,
> James,  JTerr911@aol.com

Go into the memory display (MEM key) CLEAR ALL your memory. Then try
sending it. For sending/receiving, use the included Link with Fargo
program. It supports the 92p, 92g and 92@ formats.  Try again.

Also try making a backup of your cleared memory, run the fargo patch on it,
resend it back to the calc, and then send the fargo programs. This works
better for the first time.