Re: LF: 300 Baud Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: 300 Baud Modem

--------------11194D4DBB9

that1guy@juno.com wrote:

> What is the site with the 300 baud modem???
> What site has the schematic for a 300 baud modem? Please tell!!!
>
> Thanks,
> that1guy@juno.com
>
> On Thu, 21 Nov 1996 01:06:17 -0500 Parham Sabetazm
> <parhams@geocities.com> writes:
> >Hey, thanks alot for the site!!! Say, what is the best thing you
> >found?
> >I got samples for a full AM/FM radio set and get this:
> >a 300 baud modem. I am going to use it with the 92... hehehehe...
> >
> >thanks...
> >
> >-Parham S.
> >
> >CiebieraP@aol.com wrote:
> >> especially chips that cost like $45.00 a piece they give them out
> >too!

i am not trying to be mean or anything but connecting to ANYTHING
including your ISP with a 300 baud modem is ultraslow. also i will
include the plans to the ADAPTER which will allow you to connect the
graphlink to an external modem which will allow you to get 9600 baud
which is 32 times the speed of a 300 baud modem.
PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp

--------------11194D4DBB9

Graphlink to external modem adapter for the ti-92
By: Peter Cordes of Maximus Productions
All parts are available from Radio Shack

Quantity|Description            |RS part number
--------+-----------------------+---------------
   2    |D-Sub Male 25-pin      |276-1547
10 pieces 22 gauge or more wire |Various
   1    |Soldering Iron 30 watt |Various
 1 roll |Solder                 |Various

Connect the 2 d-sub connectors like this to each other:

                d-Sub 1 | d-Sub 2
               pin 1    | pin 1
               pin 2    | pin 3
               pin 3    | pin 2