LF: Sophomores /w 92's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Sophomores /w 92's

Well, students in my classes still haven't settled down about it... Some
of them do, and others have nothing better to do than wanting to play
ftris on my 92 all hour. I hate this- It's mine! :) I'm too much of a
sucker to say "no" But heck, I love the attention it draws to me every
single time I whip it out of my book bag in class! (If you listen hard
enough, you can hear gasps somewhere in the room, not believing that one
of their fellow classmates was stupid enough to go out and buy that
thing!)

I love all the quotes you all have been posting, lots of them are funny.
However, I have never had ONE gamegear reference! not a ONE was ever
said to me. The school's network Admin. once said "Hey, is that the 92?"
looked at it for about 4 seconds on my desk, and left.... I must say he
wins the contest for not caring the most!

Also- How did you pay for your 92? Did your parents? did you? did you
steal it? (Yeah right- like the person that owns it wouldn't notice
someone else walking around with a 92 while your's is missing, dumb
idea!)

That1guy@Juno.com