Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:39 PM 11/20/96 CST, you wrote:
>Well, in my small town school of 2000, there are only TWO... Me and some
>other kid I have never met. (People speak of him when they see mine.)
>Also, speaking of high school, when you whip your big bad ass 92 out to
>use it, do the crouds of students huddle around you, begging you to use
>it? What do you do?

well at first everyone wants to hold it and touch it and use it.. there are
2 aproaches to avoid this.. one don't let em use it.. and 2 is let em use it
and chances are they cant figure out how to work it so then they give it
back in 30 seconds.. but after about the first week of school people finally
started to know that i have a 92 and now they don't even care..
David Lee
davidlee@itis.com