Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

>Jeez, it seems like all of us are Sophomores with 92's, or at least in
>high school. Here's a top list of what students say when they first see
>your 92:
>
>10. Who's is that!?
>9. What type of games do you have on it?
>8. Put the Robot away. ( <= Said by my Freshman Biology Teacher :)
>7. Do you got the computer with ya today?
>6. What is that?
>5. Is that a calculator?
>4. Whoa, and it's heavy, too!
>3. Why do you bring that to school?
>2. Can I see it?
>1. How much did it cost?
>
>If you have any other "Famous Quotes" about your 92 said by classmates,
>post them... Also, have any of these been said to you? (I'm curious!)

I am one of the first freshman to reply on this topic, but one of the
biggest said quotes are "Why the hell did you buy that thing?!" And the
first time I brought it to school one of my friends said " I didn't know
you had a game gear!"

Daniel Douthit
Douthit@wtp.net

P.S. I live in Red Lodge Montana and go to Red Lodge High School