Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:39 PM 11/20/96 CST, you wrote:
>Well, in my small town school of 2000, there are only TWO... Me and some
>other kid I have never met. (People speak of him when they see mine.)
>Also, speaking of high school, when you whip your big bad ass 92 out to
>use it, do the crouds of students huddle around you, begging you to use
>it? What do you do?
>
>That1guy@Juno.com

Heh.. the typical reaction is a dumbfounded look and, "uh, is that a computer
or something?  does it do tetris?"  Teachers usually think it's some
type of gameboy clone and confiscate it.
| MAIN EMAIL: jacobk@globaldialog.com		|
| UW EMAIL:   jkitzman@waisman.wisc.edu		|
| JAMES MADISON MEMORIAL HIGH EMAIL:		|
|		jktizman@madison.k12.wi.us		|