LF: RAM upgrade from TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: RAM upgrade from TI

While I was reading an advert for the TI92, I saw that it will be
possible to upgrade the RAM to 256kb at the end of this year!!
The ad was from Texas Instruments, I'm sure it's not an hoax.

Anyway, 256kb would be greatly apreciated since Fargo requires many
kilobytes to run...

<pre>
--
                                                     )\/\/\/(
                   - Nicolas Lannuzel -              |      |