Re: LF: RAM Upgrade

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: RAM Upgrade

The 68000 is a 16 bit processor with 32 bit registers and a 32 bit address
space.  It has 24 address lines and data can be accessed on a 16 or 8 bit
buss. From what I've heard, the ROM is interleaved with one ROM chip holding
even bytes, and the other with the odd bytes.  The RAM on board is 128K x 8,
thus it is accessed one byte at a time.

Bill Stysiack
wjs12@cornell.edu