LF: Links?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Links?

All this talk about these RS323 (whatever?) and paralell, etc. links is
REALLY confusing me.  WHY doesn't someone look at what's inside a REAL
Graphlink cable and simple re-create it?  With all these grandiose plans of
upgrading RAM and ROM and CPU for the TI-92, could it REALLY be THAT hard to
re-create what TI did?  That would clear up SOOO much confusion on the part
of EVERYBODY and no one would have to worry about getting converters, etc...

If that's not possible, could someone PLEASE explain why...  I'm sure I'm not
ther only one wondering about this (at least I HOPE not... <g>)

~Stephen Hicks
TIMaster00@aol.com