Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

I'm a freshman a school of 400 and i'm 1 of 5 people who have a ti 92 not
including teachers.  Normally the first question people ask when they see
it is " HOw much does it cost?".