LF: 92 Proliferation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: 92 Proliferation

Since I guess it's the topic of the day, here's my two cents:

I'm at Loyola University in New Orleans, and I haven't seen or heard of
anybody else who's got a 92.  I'm sure you all know the whistles you get
when you pull that out for a class.

Quotes:
"WHOA"
"Is that a mini-Cray?"

One tech question: how do I connect my 92 to my modem?  JUST KIDDING.

For those of you who like to fool with the calc, what size screwdriver
have you been using to unscrew the heads?  I think I may be f***ing up
the heads.

Also, even though I've had my 92 for months now, I suddenly realized that
I have no clue where the "x sqr root y", you know for calculating cubic
roots, etc., is.  Since I'm too lazy to look it up :), I thought one of
you might help me out.

Appreciate it,

Pie4Foo<---Wow! Someone who isn't a sophomore in high school!