Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

>Is there a lot of these handheld wonder's in other schools?

In my school<college> the teacher had one on his syllibus and in class, but
not until after a few weeks<learning curve, I guess> My class mate <the guy
next to me> had one the same day I did,before the teacher's should up! Now
there are two more Indians with them<they got a deal buying in bulk> for a
total of 5 in one class! I haven't seen any others.
I'm trying to convert them all to Fargo, including my teachers! He talks
about programing and relies completely on the machine to do the
work,preachers that he encourages cheating. Good thing too as he makes
plenty of mistakes on the board<g>Funny how he makes us sit so far apart
during tests;-)
terry