LF: TI-92's in public high schools

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: TI-92's in public high schools

In my school of about 2000 students, I only know of 2 TI-92's and mine
is the only one I've seen and the only one with Fargo.

When I whip it out in my math class, I sometimes get people from all
around wanting to look at it even though I have always had it out in
class since the begining of the year.

Another thing I like to do is count the number of seconds between when I
pull out my TI-92 and when someone looks at it and says "Game Gear".
Has this happened to anyone else?

BTW, just like 99.9% of everyone else who has sent a message of this
topic, I am also a sophomore in high school.