LF: Sophomores with 92's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Sophomores with 92's

Jeez, it seems like all of us are Sophomores with 92's, or at least in
high school. Here's a top list of what students say when they first see
your 92:

10. Who's is that!?
9. What type of games do you have on it?
8. Put the Robot away. ( <= Said by my Freshman Biology Teacher :)
7. Do you got the computer with ya today?
6. What is that?
5. Is that a calculator?
4. Whoa, and it's heavy, too!
3. Why do you bring that to school?
2. Can I see it?
1. How much did it cost?

If you have any other "Famous Quotes" about your 92 said by classmates,
post them... Also, have any of these been said to you? (I'm curious!)

Well, If nothing else I'd like to take this time to report that the 92
has actually placed me somewhere. My Geometry teacher who just happens
to be the Math Team coach, personally invited me to be on my school's
Math Team, because of my experience with calcs. (I also own a 82 and do
EXTENSIVE programming on that!) So... for all of you others on Math
teams- See you at National FinalS!!! Mu ha ha ha ha ha !!

That1guy@Juno.com