Re: LF: TI-92's in today's public high school's????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:39 PM 11/20/96 CST, you wrote:

>Well, in my small town school of 2000, there are only TWO... Me and some

>other kid I have never met. (People speak of him when they see mine.)

>Also, speaking of high school, when you whip your big bad ass 92 out to

>use it, do the crouds of students huddle around you, begging you to use

>it? What do you do?

The crowds of people are a problem, especially when you do it during English, and 10 students get up and crowd around you; then the teacher comes and takes it away.  Generally, I just tell them "no" and ignore them as best I can.  I still love the typical "What the hell is THAT?" response I get from so many people though.... :)

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>