Re: LF: Rom Version 1.4

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Rom Version 1.4

<< I also have 1.4, and had the same problem when I first installed fargo.
 download the fargo zip again, make sure your screensaver is off(TI's link
 program would not seem to work for me when the screen saver came on),
 You must install the three program libraries (shell, romlib and 1 other)
 before any of the others.  do not press shift+on until those libraries
 are on the calc.  I do not know how different 1.4 rom version is, but I
 have also had some troubles in installiing fargo.  Dont worry!  its worth
 it!!! >>

that other file is (FLIB.92P)