LF: Re: External Modems and the TI-92 Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: External Modems and the TI-92 Calculator

I have the same modem:USRobotics Sportster VI 28.8 External .I've got a
male to male adapter and a null modem too.I use the genuine ti graph-link.
When i type on my ti-92 (in f-term) , the modem flashes but when i send the
command atz or whatever , nothing happens.No response as "Ok"...
Also i chat with my computer in terminal mode, it works fine.
I can't find the the DTR Data Terminal Ready toggle switch . Where is it ?

----------
> De : CiebieraP@aol.com
> A : list-fargo@lists.ticalc.org
> Objet : LF: External Modems and the TI-92 Calculator
> Date : mardi 19 novembre 1996 09:13
>
> If you have a TI-92, are on this list then you all probably have Fargo
the
> new operating shell for the TI-92.
>
> Let me clear some things up about the FTerm program ,many people were
having
> problems getting the modem to work including me, until today.
>
> Today (Monday) I went out to my local Radio Shack and purchased a Null
Modem

Link]------[TI-92]