LF: Re: I crave power, take me to the God of silicon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: I crave power, take me to the God of silicon

I think you should stop and read the whole message before you call someone
a fool.  at the end of his message and i quote "Gee, does anyone smell
sarcasm, or did I forget to
 use my deodorant this morning?

 For those weirdos who actually think that the ti-92 SHOULD be faster, some
 weirdo who shall remain anonymous is at this address:
 Use this subject:  "I crave power, take me to the God of silicon"
 Erik Buehler
 Email me at: erikb@ksu.ksu.edu"  states that he wants to make his
calculator faster.