Re: LF: on my ti-92 cpu upgrade project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:08 PM 11/19/96 CST, you wrote:

>I have one question- Why the heck do you need to even *Think* about

>upgrading your 92 to an 060? Do the 6 fargo programs out there go to )Slow( for you??? If not, then why the heck waste your time? The 92 is fine the way it is, no need to go RippinG it apart just to perform a silly

>upgrade that isn't neccessary.

I would have to agree with what you say, Fargo runs exeptionally fast.  However, a signifigant speed increase in the execution of TI-BASIC, Graphing, Tables, etc. would be appreciated by all users I am sure.

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>