LF: FTerm...How do I use an internal modem with existing hardware?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: FTerm...How do I use an internal modem with existing hardware?

I heard that you must use a parallel Calc link in order to use FTerm, and
have a male-male or male-female connector.  I have an internal modem, a
Graph-link on a serial port, and have no adapter like you need.  I heard
that you can use software to convert the information from a serial port to
a parallel port.  Does anyone know where I can get this software or know
how to use FTerm with an internal modem without any new hardware or
adapters?