Re: LF: Fwd: VIRUS INFO

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fwd: VIRUS INFO

About that virus thingie...

I hope you were sending that out as a joke, and not as a serious
message... Anyone who has been on the Internet for a few years like I
have know about that cute little prank. That is all a hoax. It's not
possible to get a virus unless you run the program itself.

Anyone that knows anything about computers knows you can't run a TEXT
FILE for crying out loud!!! Also, if this was true, wouldn't you think
people would send the virus in a e-mail message with something OTHER
than the title of "Good Times" to get an unsuspecting victim? You see,
it's all a prank to scare you... I promise you, if anyone sends anything
with the title "good times" read it for the heck of it, and I assure you
NOTHING will happen to your computer. If there is a file attached to the
e-mail, just delete it... That may have some OTHER ^real^ virus in there,
but that you can simply delete. Don't worry people, it's all okay!

That1guy@juno.com