Re: FW: LF: grayscale in Fargo ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FW: LF: grayscale in Fargo ???

At 03:00 PM 11/19/96 -0500, you wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Kristian Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 19. november 1996 00:15, Jonas Minnberg[SMTP:md94-jmi@nada.kth.se] wrote:
>> >All you need to do is call the ON-routine in the grayscale-library, it
>> >will return a pointer to the second bitplane. Then you can put a pixel in
>> >one or both of the bitplane which gives three possible gray colors for
>> >your pixel.
>> >
>> >//Sasq (Jonas Minnberg)
>> >

>> Do anybody have an example of this ???
>>

>> ::::                 )))))
>> ::::                   )))))
>> ::::                    )))))
>>        ----------         )))))           J. Kristian K. Nielsen
>>        ----------         )))))           jkkn@ctav.com
>>        ----------         )))))
>> ::::                     )))))
>> ::::                    )))))
>> ::::                   )))))         JKKN :-)
>>

>	look at the source to F-tris, and also to the picture
>(Hel...something.asm)

The source for F-tris does not come with the Fargo beta.  And as for
HELENA.ASM, to create the 92P file, you must compile the source code
(HELENA.ASM) and two other image file called HELENA0.BIN and HELENA1.BIN.
These files are images created on an Amiga, as I understand it.  David
Ellsworth MAY be working on a program that can convert common PC images to
BIN format so that Fargo programmers can compile them into 92P files.

                Bye!

Funny quote:  "Who is General Failure and why is he reading drive C?"
/           Mike R. Newman                /__  /__                   \
\   http://www.dodgenet.com/~miken       ___/ ___/    SlingShot!     /
/   E-mail-----> miken@dodgenet.com         WEB PAGE PUBLISHERS      \
\           School E-mail:              http://www.dodgenet.com/~ss  /
/ mike.newman@st-edmond.pvt.k12.ia.us   E-mail-----> ss@dodgenet.com \