Re: LF: Eureka!!!! I found the CPU!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Eureka!!!! I found the CPU!!!!!!!!

Are you sure it is a MC68EC020?  Have you tried to execute 68020 op codes on
it? The 68020 has a slighlty extended instruction set and should be able to
execute those instructions while the 68000 can't.  I'd advise you check
before you do anything.

Bill Stysiack
wjs12@cornell.edu

  Look at the first number, see "FG16"?