Re: LF: fterm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: fterm

If you get software that runs like a port linker than no, you don't need an
External modem. But software that does this for a PC is extremly hard to find
if you are using a MAC than contact JWardell@aol.com and he has a MAC port
linker.

What the PC port linker software does is echo data from one port to another.
Therefore having your Graph Link in one port and the internal modem in an ISA
slot using Ex. com 4. The program would send data from com 4, say, to com 2.

If you need more help mail the list and say Attention Phil C or you can
personally EMail me at the below address.

I don't want requests for port linker software however because I don't have
any.

----------CiebieraP@aol.com----------