Re: LF: How do I use grayscale in Fargo ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, J. Kristian K. Nielsen wrote:

> Does anybody know how to paint grayscale in Fargo.
> If you got a code, witch just put a gray pixel on the screen,
> please send it to the list.
>
> If possible, is there anyway to move a block of grayscaled pixel directly
> to the screen, faster !
>
> I've tried figuring out how bd.92p and helena.92p works, these are current the only programs
> support greyscale and using graylib.92p. But I can't get it to work in my own programs !
>
> I figured out that the graylib, replaces the screen-scan-interrupt, but how can
> I use this feature in my program !

All you need to do is call the ON-routine in the grayscale-library, it
will return a pointer to the second bitplane. Then you can put a pixel in
one or both of the bitplane which gives three possible gray colors for
your pixel.

//Sasq (Jonas Minnberg)