What is the point of using it through the computer? Couldn't you just
use a program on your computer to do what you need to? I thought the
point of the communications program and being able to plug some type of
modem or possibly a packet TNC was so you could use it away from home.

Rob McKrill
KC8DML (Amateur Radio Operator)
kc8dml@lightstream.net