Re: LF: Modem w/o GraphLink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Modem w/o GraphLink

CiebieraP@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know what null modem adapters are? If so Reply and I will be more
> than happy to tell every one how to link their TI-92 to a modem.

	Yes, they are simply two serial port connectors with some wires
connecting them, but not pin to pin. The TX/RX pins are crossed on the
two so as to make it so one computer and Transmit with the other
recieving that with Recieve. Doing a quick web search got me this, which
you can use to make your own null modem cable:

http://www.melbpc.org.au/pcdt/9410/410link.htm

<pre>
--
Ed Schlunder [Author of PeriGraph, BWSB, and OmniPlayer]
Email: zilym@aztec.asu.edu, edward@earthvision.asu.edu, or zilym@asu.edu