Re: LF: Modem w/o GraphLink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Modem w/o GraphLink

that1guy@juno.com wrote:

> >Is there any way to connect a modem to the 92 for use with FTerm
> >without a
> >TI Graph link?  Maybe with the parallel link or something?  I would
> >love
> >the modem capability, but don't have a graph link.
>
> Me too... I want to know this. Will there ever be a "home made modem
> link" like there is the parrallel one? Has anyone found a way to connect
> a modem without the expensive graphlink?

	If there are any Electrical Engineers around here, they should be able
to come up with a circuit design for a build-it-yourself TI92<->MODEM
"cable". It will not be nearly as simple as the homemade parallel/serial
cables that we already use to connect the TI92 to the PC since there are
many more lines to to consider. I'd try and figure it out myself, but
I'm currently bogged down in my classes (and I haven't actually gone out
and bought a TI92 just yet).

<pre>
--
Ed Schlunder [Author of PeriGraph, BWSB, and OmniPlayer]
Email: zilym@aztec.asu.edu, edward@earthvision.asu.edu, or zilym@asu.edu