RE: LF: RE: Using FTerm with modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LF: RE: Using FTerm with modem

> Does anyone know how I can get Microsoft Exchange to not include that MI=
ME
> file at the end?

I once saw a Win95 FAQ with that question. Here is the answer it gave:
"Get a real email client."

No kidding. Actually, that's pretty much the truth. I used to use the fami=
ly computer until I got my own, and I had to use Exchange. Personally, I t=
hink MS Exchange is the root of all evil. There's a new upgrade out (turns=
 it into Windows Messaging). Maybe that'll solve the problem. I recommend =
you bite the bullet and check out Widnows95.com for some alternatives.

Good luck,

-zack

Zack Hobson
zack@smartlink.net