Re: LF: Make the TI-92 a real gaming machine with sound!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Make the TI-92 a real gaming machine with sound!

>>> Just how would someone go about connecting a normal-sized headphone
>>> plug, into the ti's specially small adapter port? I went to many
>>> stores searching for a male, stereo audio plug that would plug into my
>>> ti, but i didn't find anything. . .
>>
>>where did you go?!! Kmart?!
>>try radio shack. you would get a converter from the headphones size
>>to the 2.5mm link port size. this is brain science.
>
>I went to rad. shak, meijer, many computer places, target, fulton's and some
>other local places. The dudes at rad shak told me that they don't sell
>connectors that size.

Rule number 1 when shopping at The shack of radio: NEVER belive anything
that the person there says.. (they usually can't tell the difference between
a LED and a LCD)  also very few radio shacks cary a large amount of
electricall components so ask for a catalog.. or just goto mouser or
digi-key there probably cheaper anyway..

	David Lee
>>POINT FOUR TECHNOLOGIES<<
davidlee@itis.com

Follow-Ups: References: