RE: LF: Possible Fargo Bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LF: Possible Fargo Bug

On 16. november 1996 05:14, David Lee[SMTP:davidlee@itis.com] wrote:
>At 07:23 PM 11/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>I have a 92 with Fargo 1.0 Beta 12 installed on it.  One day i did 8^150
>>on the homescreen and it locked up.
>>I had to take out the batteries and the calculator was reset.  A few
>>days later I did 70! and it locked up again.  I don't get these errors
>>when Fargo's not on my 92, only when it is.  Can someone else tell me if
>>this happens on their calculator too?
>>
>>Bryan
>>

>nopoe mine works fine... rom version 1.11
>
>	David Lee

Actually! I have rom version 1.11 too, but my calculator lock up anyway.
It's nothing to do with big numbers, I have even had it crashing by calculating
2*2, then a screen filled with randomized dots.

The error appears when the memory is filled up, some normal-varibles has been deleted after
some fargo-programs has been installed, also the problem doesn't seem to appear if I just go
ind and out of a fargo-program before calcuating !

       ----------         )))))           J. Kristian K. Nielsen
       ----------         )))))           jkkn@ctav.com