LF: Reseting a crash calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Reseting a crash calc?

Does anyone know of a quick way to reset the 92 when it has crashed/locked-up?
It seems to take somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes of battery-lessness before
it totally discharges and resets.  This isn't too convienient when your trying
to code.

I know this list is new, (like since yesterday), but i am curious if anyone
has set out on any coding adventures for fargo yet?

Looking at the stuff contained w/ the fargo archive.  PPLIB; is this something
the Fargo guys wrote?  I didn't look at it in detail;  i assume it probably
just a simple run-length redundancy de-compression alogrithm.  right?  Anyways,
what about the compression side of it?

This also brings me to another point: A Fargo program that's not to memory
consuming, that compresses and decompresses "files," to get the most of of the
measly ram that TI skimped on--- this would be a worthwhile "application"
(Maybe i'll work on it; i have to learn / re-learn 68000 assembly first,
though...)

Steve
sm992710@engr.colostate.edu