Re: LF: Re: Installing FARGO on ROM VER 1.11...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Re: Installing FARGO on ROM VER 1.11...

<< > Hi,
 > is anyone there who knows a way to install fargo on ROM ver. 1.11.
 > My 92 turns off, after receiving 99% of the backup. After that I have to
 > put out a battery to start it again (really no outher chance). I read
 some
 > messages here with the same problem.
 > So if someone knows a solution PLEASE HELP,
 > Thank you --- MAD-MAX!!!

 It's supposed to do that.  Because installing Fargo writes to the exception
 vector table, it triggers the 92 to turn off.  Actually, your contrast is
 just set to the default.  Just increase the contrast as you normally would
 (Diamond+[+] or [-]).  Now, from the GraphLink program, send the files
 called shell.92p, romlib.92p, and flib.92p.  The Fargo Core (what you sent
 in the backup) needs these three files to run.  Now send any Fargo program
 and any other libraries you need.  Have fun.

 /*
  * David L. Cantrell Jr.   -=kcscou19@mail.idt.net
  * Proud owner of a Cyrix 6x86 P133+ w/32MB of RAM
  * Roadkill Connection Webmaster
  * http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7938
  */

hey, these guys aren't having that normal problem. their toolbars are
dissappearing and stuff. IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS! also, if someone
could get some screen shots of the messed up calcs w/ROM 1.11, then send them
to this list, that would help all those people who think that you are just
stupid.

Tilde,
Jeffrey :j
JBridge21@aol.com