LF: Re: Installing FARGO on ROM VER 1.11...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: Installing FARGO on ROM VER 1.11...

> Hi,
> is anyone there who knows a way to install fargo on ROM ver. 1.11.
> My 92 turns off, after receiving 99% of the backup. After that I have to
> put out a battery to start it again (really no outher chance). I read
some
> messages here with the same problem.
> So if someone knows a solution PLEASE HELP,
> Thank you --- MAD-MAX!!!

It's supposed to do that.  Because installing Fargo writes to the exception
vector table, it triggers the 92 to turn off.  Actually, your contrast is
just set to the default.  Just increase the contrast as you normally would
(Diamond+[+] or [-]).  Now, from the GraphLink program, send the files
called shell.92p, romlib.92p, and flib.92p.  The Fargo Core (what you sent
in the backup) needs these three files to run.  Now send any Fargo program
and any other libraries you need.  Have fun.

/*
 * David L. Cantrell Jr.   -=kcscou19@mail.idt.net
 * Proud owner of a Cyrix 6x86 P133+ w/32MB of RAM
 * Roadkill Connection Webmaster
 * http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7938
 */