LF: Columns, Version 1*10^-34(Beta) :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Columns, Version 1*10^-34(Beta) :)

Hello all,
        This is the first release of my game-in-progress.  It is called
Columns and it is played (I don't know if that is the right word as it is
not yet playable :) holding the calculator sideways ( so as not to break the
mold cast by F-Tris ) I just began work on it about a week ago, and now that
Christmas break has arrived, I will hopefully complete it before the break
is over.  The main reason for the release of this almost wholly worthless
version ( it does practically nothing ), is to see whether or not this game
will be a worthwhile endeavor and to see if anyone might be willing to
collaborate with me on this game.

Well thats about it (have fun ;),

                Andrew
                svndlln@rain.org  -or-  warn@geocities.com

P.S. If you want this file in a different form (uue, zip, etc.) just mail me

Columns.92p