LF: More trouble...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: More trouble...

I saved the assembly listing to a file and compiled it with no changes
other than removing the e-mail information.  The program compiled
without errors to 247 bytes.  I'm assuming you're using A68K for the
PC and not some other compiler.

I would suggest that it's some sort of configuration problem.  Are you
getting any header file not found errors at the very beginning?  I would
try taking the original fargo archive and unpacking it to a different
directory, making sure that you do pkunzip -d to build the subdirectories
and trying to compile it from there.  Also make sure that your path doesn't
point to the old installation.

-Kevin
khuber@mr.net

Jake Robb writes:
 > OK, I'm still having trouble.  The alignment errors are gone now, but
 > the assembler still does not recognize JSR calls and the relocation
 > block.  Anyone?

Follow-Ups: References: