Re: LF: Fargo Emulation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fargo Emulation

Ok, this seems good, but one thing, make it for the PC first, because
more people have PCs. And if the only reason you have for making it for
the Mac, there is a shareware/comercial emulator for the PC called
Executor. And it works great, it will run basicly any mac program that
is not for the powerPC (in other words, only 68k stuff).
	Anyway, this shouldn't be that hard if we can get the code for these
programs, but then someone will have to take romlib and flib and turn
all the procedures into procedures in the emulator. If you know what I
mean...
	It's a good idea though...

--
-Parham Sabetazm
Member:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5541
parhams@geocities.com

Frederic Steinfels wrote:
> If you can do it, make it for the mac. There is even a Mac Emulator
> (Shareware) called ShapeShifter for the amiga, that emulates the mac
> at same speed if you are using the same hardware. And for all
> computers, there is uae, called univeral/unix amiga emulator,
> that can even run itself...

Follow-Ups: References: