LF: Re: What is this shit about making money off calculator games !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Re: What is this shit about making money off calculator games !!

> games for fun and not selling them . The two games i know are asterroids
> and mc mac or some shit . I just think you guys are really lame and that
> you should get a life .
> 						The lord him Self Speaks

Why did you post this to LF, not LZ?

About Asteroids;  The programmer (Jingjang Xu) had lost his calculator, and
needed money to buy a new one.  He is one of the better game authors, and
he would not be able to continue being so without a calculator to test on.
By registering you help him reach his goal.

Later.