Re: LF: Internal Modem with FTerm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Internal Modem with FTerm

This modem program I could not get to work. here is what i did. (for
those of you that need a full dis. on what I did)

pluged in ti-link (gray) in serial port. (com 3)
pluged in ti-92 to link
ran ti92modm.exe  (I think that is the right name)
chose com3
and then answered the other question that it gave me.
then when it got the the program I hit [3] then [enter].
and a can't type on computer nor ti-92 (and yes I am in f-term)

I have try even messing with the screen layout (you know full screen, 92
on top computer on bottom... etc.)
and even the way I whant it to comunicate.

All I can say now is... HELP...

Carl Turner
cturner@garfield.leesummit.k12.mo.us
http://garfield.leesummit.k12.mo.us/~cturner/