Re: LF: There's got to be a way

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: There's got to be a way

Jake Robb wrote:

> Is there any way at all to access the 92's built in functions (such as
> solve or factor) from Fargo?  If not, could this be implemented into
> romlib in a future version of Fargo?
> --
> Jake Robb
There is a way, since the code is in the rom *SOMEWHERE* but the problem
is #1 trying to find that place, and #2 trying to find a way to get
there in all roms.  Yes these should be implimented into romlib, but
first someone needs to find them.

BTW, does anyone have that dissassembler I heard about, that would be
the first stepp in finding the functions, or perhaps using some kind of
debug program and stepping through the processes as you do a "solve"
--
Christopher Poole
poole.christopher@paradox.net