Re: LF: Torus demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Torus demo

Kevin T. Huber wrote:

> Awesome!  That's a very impressive demo of what the TI-92 is capable of!
> It would be neat if you could press a key to toggle between drawing the
> vertex points and drawing the lines to see the speed difference.

Great idea! I just did that, and it's about twice as fast then (16-17 FPS).
I've attached the whole thing again (no flames I hope). You switch showing
mode with [+].

--
Jimmy Mårdell                "To tell you the truth I'm so damned tired
mailto:mja@algonet.se         A life-long leave is what I require